Tuesday, 8 August 2006

Attempted murder

Received: Saturday, August 05, 2006 7:37 AM

Hi Neil, Well done for a good look at South African crime.

My experience, on the 28th February 2006, I was ambushed in my yard in Newcastle, at approximately 5.26pm. I was shot in the shoulder first then attacked by the shooter and his friend (the brain box behind the incident.)

The two kicked me in the face then stood on my head and shot me in the neck and left me for dead. Fortunately, I lived and my neighbors, what wonderful people, caught them with the police while I was being taken to hospital. I was in ICU for two weeks on their critical list but I made it, and still here to tell the tale. The brain box behind the attempted murder was a KHULISA trophy winning rehab that I had been talked into helping, he only worked for me for 53 days, and two months later he tried to kill me. This is frightening to think that not only do we have to be on guard for any petty criminal but there are organizations actually putting hardened criminals back into the South African society with a gold badge. Keep up the good work. You have my vote. Good luck. B

Source:Crime Expo South Africa
http://www.crimexposouthafrica.org/?q=node/943

Vir meer artikels, raadpleeg asseblief die argiewe en soekenjin in die sykolom.
For more articles, please use the archives section or search engine in the sidebar.