Sunday, 24 September 2006

My twin brother's life was taken with a bullet through his heart

Posted: September 24, 2006 02:45

UNITED KINGDOM - On the night of the 10th of September 2004, a few days after his 29th Birthday, my only sibling and twin brother was shot and killed in an attempted Hijacking.

The robbers did not manage to claim the vehicle, but they claimed Marco's life; with one bullet through the back of his right shoulder as he drove off.

He saved the life of the passenger in the car, but the bullet pierced his heart, and he died within minutes.

My Dad, Mom and I must now live with this tremendous loss and sadness. No words can describe an experience like this; as equally as no words can genuinely describe the state of affairs in South Africa. The crime effecting innocent members of the public is despicable, certainly when one looks at the number of lives lost at the hands af callous individuals who do not deserve another breath of fresh air on this planet of ours! Can you believe that the SA Government is content to let these low-lives run free?! It's true.

My brother's killers are but two of millions of murderers out there today; protected by the Government's incompetencies! Like most positive change in our lives, it must be self-fulfilled. To regain some dignity, harmony and safety in your lives as South Africans, action must be taken! Say something, do something; just don't resort to nothing. Those who have lost their lives in this awful manner surely deserve some recognition and a long, hard fight for justice!?

My heart goes out to all those effected by crime in SA, especially those who have witnessed murder or suffered the indescribable loss of a loved one. LONG LIVE THE FIGHT FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS!

(ps: My parents and I no longer reside in SA. After many wonderful years spent there in my youth, I am afraid to say, I no longer love the country. I have my happy memories, but sadly, loads of pain too.) - Nathalie Kelderman

Source: Crime Expo South Africa
http://www.crimexposouthafrica.org/node/2613

Vir meer artikels, raadpleeg asseblief die argiewe en soekenjin in die sykolom.
For more articles, please use the archives section or search engine in the sidebar.